The best thing about this recipe is that it took almost NO time to prep and cook!!
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1/3 cup/75mL of mango chutney
- 1 tbsp curry paste
- 3 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped up
- 2 red pepper chopped up into 1 inch pieces
- 1lb/454g of shrimp (or salmon, or monkfish, or other)
- 3/4 cup/175 mL low fat plain yogurt
- couscous or rice
1) Dissolve the stock cube in hot water following the instructions on the pack
2) Heat the chicken stock, chutney and curry paste in a non-stick wok or pot.
3) Add the chopped carrot and onion, after 3 minutes add the pepper. Toss and cook for another 3 minutes.
4) Add the shrimp/fish, cover and cook for about another three minutes.
5) Remove the pan off the heat and add the yogurt. Stir in and it's ready to serve with a side of couscous/rice and naan bread.
Serves 6, or two with fabulous lunch leftovers. :)
Justin enjoying the eats!