An old childhood favourite, jazzed up.
rice krispies (or in this case, the no name version 'rice crackles')
dark chocolate, melted
1) Melt some butter in a large pot over medium heat.
2) Throw the marshmallows in the pot once the butter starts to melt and stir and stir and stir until the marshmallows are smooth.
3) Throw in the rice krispies and mix until it looks even.
4) Grease a dish and put the marshmallow mixture in.
5) Once it's smooth and even in the pan, melt the chocolate and pour over the top evenly. (*tip* for glossy look to the chocolate melt within it a small knob of butter)
6) Sprinkle the chopped pistachios over the melted chocolate and leave to solidify.
7) EAAAAT this deliciousness!!!