I seem to have developed a taste for pretzels and chocolate together and am tempted to try most recipes combining the two.
A couple months ago I remember coming across an image of melted rolo chocolates on pretzels and thought.....hmmmmm that looks like a delicious and easy peasy recipe!
Unfortunately the not-so-great Tesco near our flat didn't seem to have any rolos, so I bought the next closest caramel chocolate I could find. They tasted pretty yummy but I'm still curious to try it with rolos!!
rolos (or other caramel chocolates)
salted knotted pretzels
Method to the simply delicious madness:
1) Put grease proof paper on a baking sheet.
2) Put the pretzels on the paper.
3) Put the chocolate on the pretzels.
4) Bake until slightly melted.
5) Push pecans into melted chocolate.